40 WAYS TO BETTER LIFE
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a begger.
3. Eat more food that grow on trees and plants. Eat less food that is manufactured in plants (carbohydrates).
4. Live with the 3 E’s – Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for prayer and reflection.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for at least 7 hours a day.
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day and while you walk, smile.
11. Do not compare your life with others’, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Do not have negative thoughts or things you cannot control, instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Do not over do; keep your limits.
14. Do not take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
15. Do not waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Do not remind your partner with his or her mistakes of the past; that will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too s hort to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past, so it will not spoil your present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of curriculum that appear and fade away but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You do not have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of six.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
31. Do the right thing.
32. Get rid of anything that is not useful, beautiful or joyful.
33. Forgiveness heals everything.
34. However good or bad a situation is, will change.
35. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
36. The best is yet to come.
37. When your are awake, alive in the morning, don’t take it for granted- Embrace life.
38. Your inner most is always happy, so be happy and ENJOY LIFE.
39. Have faith and believe yourself. Patience pays,
LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
40. Grow your relationship with God.